The day to day account of how the majority of my waking hours are spent here in the great state of Alabama. - UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL PHOTOS ARE COPYRIGHT Jonathan Moral - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED THIS IS MY OLD BLOG - MY CURRENT BLOG IS LOCATED AT: http://blog.jonathanmoral.com

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

You know what stinks?

Getting back from vacation...

I was moping around this evening feeling kinda down. After being away from work and having days filled with fun activities, returning to normal day to day stuff seems well, kinda depressing. I tried working on the new song we're playing this week at church and just wasn't getting it like I thought I would. That didn't help my mood. Sigh. I don't get bummed out very often or for very long, so this feeling should pass soon.

On a more positive note, I did get a lot done around the house on Monday and Tuesday. I got my livingroom cleaned up and no longer looking like a suitcase exploded in there. I also sorted through this huge pile of papers on my kitchen table. I can almost see the surface of it now. My drum room is straight as well after looking like the stock room of a music store after an earthquake. Speaking of drums, I rearranged my drums and went back to the conventional way of placing my rack toms directly above the kick drum instead of off to the side like I've had them for a few years. It's just a lot more ergonomic to have them arranged like this. The other way had a cool "look" to it, but I'm over that and more interested in things being easier to work with.

I'm tired. I'm going to bed.

No comments: