The day to day account of how the majority of my waking hours are spent here in the great state of Alabama. - UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL PHOTOS ARE COPYRIGHT Jonathan Moral - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED THIS IS MY OLD BLOG - MY CURRENT BLOG IS LOCATED AT: http://blog.jonathanmoral.com

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weekend fun and games.

Friday night I made it out to see Pirates of the Carribean Dead Man's Chest over in Huntsville. A local radio station had a costume contest to see who had the best looking pirate get up on. There were very few "good" ones and then just a bunch of goobers with tattered clothes on. Ultimately, a baby with a bandana doo-rag on won. Geez.

I spent Saturday morning doing stuff around the house including giving the dog a bath and giving my car a good washing and waxing. After my trip to Indy, I had quite a collection of bugs on the front bumper that I needed to get off of there. Packed up my camera after lunch and headed to the annual church picnic (the Pig Out) over on the Elk river. Had a great time eating and relaxing with good friends.

I had drum duty today at church. Besides a minor issue getting one of my drums tuned, all went well. Lot's of folks there today along with some old friends that showed up. That was nice. Tried having lunch at Red Lobster afterwards. Everything was going along nicely when a storm came along (I washed my car, rememeber?) and knocked out the power. Nice. We did get our cheese biscuits and salad though. Even though that didn't fill me up, it was better than nothing.

I had some time today to add a few more photos to my blog from my Seattle visit last month. Hope you enjoy them.

No comments: