The day to day account of how the majority of my waking hours are spent here in the great state of Alabama. - UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, ALL PHOTOS ARE COPYRIGHT Jonathan Moral - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED THIS IS MY OLD BLOG - MY CURRENT BLOG IS LOCATED AT: http://blog.jonathanmoral.com

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ah... the weekend's here!

After another busy week at work, it was nice to wrap up with a Photoshop seminar up in Nashville Friday. I learned a lot of new things along with better ways to do things I HAVE been doing. Good stuff. After class was over, I met up with a friend of mine from Pearl Drums for some dinner at Big River Brewery. Excellent cuisine. Had fun talking about a variety of topics from drums to photography.

Afterward, I stopped in at Guitar Center to see if they had a bag I could carry my bongos in. I was in luck and they had what I needed. I much prefer Fork's for my drum gear but they had closed at 6 and it was already past 7.

When I got home, I started uploading the first sets of shots from the Cinderella dance recital up to my gallery. There's a BUNCH so that will be a time consuming process.

This morning, I finally unpacked my drums from last weekends show. From the heat, they had gone way out of tune so I tinkered around with them to get them sounding like they should. I was lazy and didn't set them up yet. I may do that before I head off to bed shortly.

I decided that today I really needed to wash my car. It was filthy. What took the longest was getting all the bugs off the front. I had to break out the bug & tar remover to get about a zillion gnats off of there that wouldn't wash off. I did the whole works, vacuumed the interior and the trunk, wiped off all the leather, washed the exterior, cleaned the wheels and tires, cleaned the glass inside and out... I even went ahead and checked my tire pressures. 3 of them were down a pound of air so I got them aired up to where they needed to be. Car looks good now. I did find one place where my paint got chipped. GRRRR. I've got touch up paint so I'll fix it tomorrow.

Went bowling tonight - it was my first time in probably 6 years and you could tell. Yikes! I bowled WAY below my average, but I didn't expect much after not having bowled in so long AND being tired from working outside all afternoon.

Time to wind down for the evening. I may make myself a nice drink and watch some tube before I drift off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J-MO! LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX!

:]